The Oman JSRS eMarketplace @ Tanzania
Oman JSRS eMarketplace @ Tanzania, a unique technology driven Pavilion, held under the patronage of Oman Ministry of Energy & Minerals, and co-located within the Tanzania Energy Congress, was scheduled on 20 - 21 September 2023 in Dar es Salam, Tanzania.
businessgateways was pleased to introduce the Oman JSRS eMarketplace @ Tanzania, a part of the JeM Worldwide initiative by businessgateways, that aimed to foster and strengthen trade and investments between Oman & Tanzania-Zanzibar, through the Oman JSRS Communities across the Energy Sector.
What is JeM Tanzania?
The Oman JSRS eMarketplace was a state-of-the-art physical pavilion, combined with the JeM App, intended to deliver high end networking models that encouraged JSRS Certified Companies, showcased their business in global events, effectively, thereby saving on resources & costs.
While the JeM App enabled networking between the physical and virtual participants, JeM App delivered an exhaustive Post Event Report to Exhibitors, as a means to further track and develop business opportunities initiated during the event.
What makes JeM Tanzania interesting:
This year, the JeM Tanzania will have:
Physical Poster Exhibiters | Virtual Poster Exhibitors | B2B & B2G Meetings | JeM Presentations | JeM Business Reception | Powered by the JeM Mobile App
All combined and delivered by businessgateways, with a singular focus to foster business partnerships between Omani & Tanzanian Companies, across the Energy Sector of Tanzania.
JeM Tanzania Mobile App
JeM is an opportunity window, for participants and visitors alike, empowered with high levels of connectivity.
The entire JeM is integrated through the JeM App, which enables visitors to scan the QR Codes seen in the Posters and across the JeM, to easily identify and connect with participating JSRS Communities, and engage in instant B2B activities, globally.
JeM App enables tracking and capture of valuable data, across the entire event, and delivers a Post Event Report, after the event.
What is JSRS?
- The Joint Supplier Registration System (JSRS) is a Mandatory Supplier Registration & Certification to Oman’s Oil & Gas Industry since 2014, hosted on www.businessgateways.com
- An initiative of Oman Ministry of Energy & Minerals, the JSRS is built, implemented, and operated by businessgateways.
- Hosts 6000+ Certified Companies.
- JSRS Certified Companies are utilized by Oman’s O&G Operators and Other Industry Buyers for Sourcing & Procurement activities.
- JSRS is powered by the National Business Framework, a powerful B2B Platform.
- Oman’s O&G Industry Local Content Obligation Contracts are delivered to Omani SMEs through a robust eTendering Platform on the JSRS.
- The JSRS Certificate is mandatory for suppliers, by all O&G Operators of Oman.
Email to : email@example.com Hotline : +968 2416 6123 / +968 9068 8842 WhatsApp : +968 7244 2204