Venue: Oman Chamber of Commerce Hall, Sohar
Time: 10:00 AM to 1:30 PM
Agenda: 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM - Introduction to JSRS
(Followed by a short presentation by ORPIC)
11:30 AM to 1:00 PM - JSRS Registration & Support
1:00 PM to 1:30 PM - Q & A
Note: Attendance to the JSRS Roadshow is Free of Cost, but please book your seat in advance.
Who should attend?
Introduction Session - For Omani Companies (SME & Large) wishing to join Oman’s Procurement action.
Support Session - For existing JSRS Companies seeking any clarification.
By the mandate from the Ministry of Oil & Gas Oman, the 19 O&G Operators must direct their procurement requirements only to JSRS-Certified suppliers. The Joint Supplier Registration System (JSRS) is a single window registration and certification system which connects your company to ALL of Oman’s O&G operators. JSRS is hosted on businessgateways.com with a powerful foundation layer, National Business Framework (NBF).
Benefits of JSRS
- Receive tender notifications and enquiries from the 19 Oil & Gas Operators and other Buyers in Oman
- Find your Omani business partner from 3900 plus verified Omani companies and establish your business presence in Oman
Benefits of NBF
- Connectivity between users of an organization
- Connectivity between organizations beyond geographical borders
- Connectivity to governmental and other regulatory agencies