businessgateways, the implementers of Oman’s Joint Supplier Registration System (JSRS), were pleased to host the 2nd JSRS Seminar in India
, in association with Federation of Indian Export Organisations
- The Joint Supplier Registration System (JSRS) is a 'single window' Supplier Certification System connecting International Suppliers.
- The Ministry of Oil & Gas of Oman has made the JSRS Certificate a mandatory requirement for International suppliers interested in dealing with Oman's business opportunities in Oil & Gas and other sectors.
Why they Attended
- Senior Management and Business Development personnel of Indian Companies, who were interested in connecting to Oman's procurement and project opportunities.
- Companies in Oil and Gas Services, Engineering, Manufacturing, IT, Construction, Infrastructure and other related Services were looking to expand their business into Oman & GCC countries.
- Learned the importance of obtaining JSRS Online Supplier Certification and how it supports your company to connect to Oman's Procurement opportunities.
- Understood the process of validation leading to JSRS Certification.
POST A COMMENT