Duqm Refinery's ICV programs are in line with national objectives, prioritizing opportunities that would arise from construction work of the Refinery project to support local SMEs and businesses.
ICV plans include:
- Provision of 10% project value to be reserved for purchases and services done by SMEs.
- 20% project value is reserved for local sourcing of goods and sub-contracting services.
- Contracting companies are to achieve Omanization targets at all functional levels.
Other opportunities include:
- Training and skills development opportunities for 600+ high school and college diploma graduates.
- 100+ scholarships to pursue specialized degrees at Colleges and Universities both local and abroad.