Date: 15-17 April 2019
Oman's refiners and petrochem producers discussed solutions for their most pressing challenges, including:
- How to optimize and reconfigure refineries to allow for co-processing and alternative fuel production
- How to add flexibility through petrochemical integration
- How to enhance productivity and competitiveness through digitalisation
- How to maximize margins by routing more streams from fuel products to petrochemical products
- How to leverage technology and design to capture low hanging fruit
- How to transform naphtha and diesel into more valuable products
- How and where to start on the digital journey
About JSRS: JSRS Buyers (O&G Industry and other industries) utilize JSRS Certified Companies for their procurement activities. JSRS is an initiative by the Ministry of Oil & Gas, Oman. The JSRS Certificate is a Mandatory Requirement for any supplier wanting to work in Oman’s Oil & Gas Industry.
Read more about JSRS
Companies met us to:
- Connect to Oman's O&G procurement opportunities and projects.
- Understand the procurement opportunities from Other Industries.
- Know the importance of JSRS Certification.
- Understand the JSRS Certification process and its benefits.
- Explore B2B Meetings with JSRS Companies.
- Get JSRS Support and Clarification.