Special thanks to DIT UK, PDO, OPAZ, Daleel Petroleum and Addelshaw Goddard for participating and presenting their views on Procurement & Investment opportunities in Oman, and how the UK can contribute towards the Sultanate's need to diversify its economy.
This webinar was organized by The Stage, an online knowledge-sharing platform, driven by businessgateways.
The webinar focused on the ways how the UK can contribute towards the Sultanate's need to diversify its economy and explored the Procurement & Investment Opportunities in Oman.
The session provided insights on various crucial topics related to the Procurement and Investment opportunities in Oman, such as:
- Introduction to The Sultanate of Oman's Investment Landscape
- Oman-UK Economic Relations
- Introduction to Oman's Procurement
- Oman's Investment Opportunities
- Establishing Business in Oman
- JSRS Certified Suppliers Network (JSRS CSN) – The Gateway to Oman’s Procurement
- Panel Discussion: How can UK and Omani companies collaborate for mutual growth?
- B2B Announcement: Sector Aligned B2B Meetings on The Stage between UK & Oman Companies
Oman's Procurement and Investment Opportunities
As an active member of the GCC, and with projects worth billions across all sectors, Oman is the perfect global business opportunity, fast-growing into a world-class economy model and becoming a lifestyle destination in the process. To streamline the supply chain demands which projects in Oman would create, the Ministry of Energy and Minerals, Oman implemented a centralized certification and procurement platform for Suppliers - the Joint Supplier Registration System (JSRS), driven by businessgateways and hosted on: www.businessgateways.com
Learn More on JSRS
The Stage, driven by businessgateways
The Stage is an initiative by businessgateways that brings together the JSRS community on a common online knowledge-sharing platform!
businessgateways is an ITES company, developing and implementing national-level platforms for ministerial and governmental stakeholders in the Sultanate of Oman.