Special thanks to the Ministry of Commerce, Industry & Investment Promotion (MOCIIP), the Ministry of Energy and Minerals, the Embassy of Canada (Saudi Arabia), the Government of Alberta, Carbon Connect, PDO, Daleel Petroleum and Addleshaw Goddard for presenting this session.
This webinar was organized by The Stage, an online knowledge-sharing platform, driven by businessgateways.
The 2-hour webinar provided insights on various crucial topics related to the Procurement and Investment opportunities in Oman, such as:
- Introduction to The Sultanate of Oman's Investment Landscape
- Introduction to the Sultanate of Oman’s Energy and Minerals Sector
- Oman-Canada Economic Relations
- Canada Session - Opening Remarks
- Canadian O&G Expertise and Energy Development in Oman
- Canada's CleanTech Sector: Methane Emissions Baseline, Quantification & Reduction Implementation Programs
- Contribution of International Suppliers to Oman's Local Content Development (ICV)
- Introduction to Oman's Procurement
- Investment Opportunities in Oman
- Establishing Business in Oman
- JSRS Certified Suppliers Network (JSRS CSN) – The Gateway to Oman’s Procurement
- Panel Discussion
- B2B Announcement: Sector Aligned B2B Meetings on The Stage between Canadian & Omani Companies
Oman's Procurement and Investment Opportunities
As an active member of the GCC, and with projects worth billions across all sectors, Oman is the perfect global business opportunity, fast-growing into a world-class economy model and becoming a lifestyle destination in the process. To streamline the supply chain demands which projects in Oman would create, the Ministry of Energy and Minerals, Oman implemented a centralized certification and procurement platform for Suppliers - the Joint Supplier Registration System (JSRS), driven by businessgateways and hosted on: www.businessgateways.com
Learn More on JSRS
The Stage, driven by businessgateways
The Stage is an initiative by businessgateways that brings together the JSRS community on a common online knowledge-sharing platform!
businessgateways is an ITES company, developing and implementing national-level platforms for ministerial and governmental stakeholders in the Sultanate of Oman.