The webinar on ‘Connecting Netherlands to Oman's Business Opportunities’ was attended by the JSRS Community and other organizations across the globe.
We would like to thank the Oman Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Investment Promotion (MoCIIP) for choosing us to conduct this event on their behalf. Special thanks to OPAZ, OQ, PDO, CCED, The Authority of Public Services Regulations, Oman Ministry of Defense and the Royal Oman Police for participating and offering their insights during the webinar.
This exclusive webinar for Dutch and Omani Companies provided deep insights into the economic potential of the Oman & Netherlands Partnership. MoCIIP and distinguished Speakers explored strong business partnerships that focused on Oman’s Business & Investment opportunities.
The 2-hour webinar provided insights on various crucial topics related to business and investment opportunities in Oman.
- Welcome Note (Oman) by H.E. Dr. Sheikh Abdullah Al Harthi, Ambassador of the Sultanate of Oman in The Hague
- Welcome Note (Netherlands) by H.E. Laetitia van Asch, Ambassador of the Kingdom of Netherlands in Muscat
- Invest in Oman by H.E. Asila Bint Salim Al Samsamiyah, Undersecretary of Oman Ministry of Commerce, Industry & Investment Promotion
- Mr. Salim Rabbani, Chairman of Netherlands-Middle East Business Council
- Ms. Amna Al Sharji, Business Development Senior Specialist, Oman Public Authority for Economic & Freezones (OPAZ)
- Mr. Salim Al Huthaili, CEO of Alternative Energy, OQ (Oman)
- Mr. Zahran Al Abri, ICV Development Manager, Petroleum Development Oman
- Mr. Aiman Al Shukaili, Head Renewable Energy, Energy Development Oman (EDO)
- Eng. Hilal Al Ghaithi, Director of Customer Affairs, The Authority of Public Services Regulations (Oman)
- Eng. Ahmed Al Rashdi, Director of Engineering Services, Oman Ministry of Defense
- Commander Eng Basheer Al Farsi, Director of Electrical Engineering, Royal Oman Police
- Introduction of Dutch Companies
- Ibrahim Al Saidi, Sr Executive, Validation, Business Gateways International (Oman)
- Announcement of Upcoming B2B between Dutch & Omani Companies, Q & A and Closing Note
The Stage is a promising initiative by businessgateways bringing together the JSRS Community on a common Online Knowledge-Sharing Platform. To know more about The Stage, and how it can help position your business to the JSRS Community, click here.
Based in the Sultanate of Oman, businessgateways is an ITES company, developing and implementing national-level platforms for ministerial and governmental stakeholders in the Sultanate of Oman.
Visit www.businessgateways.com to learn more.