- Total is the second-largest global leader in LNG with 143 million metric tons of crude oil and refined products being transported across the globe.
- In Oman, Total E & P Oman’s SEC production was 38,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day in 2018.
- Total E & P Oman holds 4% interest in the onshore Block 6 (operated by Petroleum Development Oman), which produces 75% of Oman’s oil and condensate.
- Total E & P Oman also has a 2% interest in Block 53 in central Oman, which contains the Mukhaizna heavy oil field.
- Total E & P Oman also produces liquefied natural gas through its 5.54% direct interest in trains 1 and 2 of the Oman LNG liquefaction plant and .04% indirect interest (through Oman LNG) in train 3 of the Qalhat LNG liquefaction plant.
Total Exploration & Petroleum Oman will now be utilizing JSRS Certified Suppliers for their procurement activities.
JSRS Certification is the main criteria to connect with Total Exploration & Petroleum Oman for procurement opportunities.