About Abraj Energy Services SAOC
- Abraj Energy Services SAOC (Abraj) is a wholly owned subsidiary of OQ, Oman’s integrated energy company.
- Established in 2006, Abraj has grown exponentially to become Oman’s leading drilling company with one of the youngest and most advanced drilling fleets in the GCC.
- The company has successfully diversified its service offerings in innovative drilling and well services operations and integrated project management services.
- Abraj has leveraged years of experience and made targeted investments to deliver comprehensive engineering solutions to provide best-in-class services to a local and international client base.
- Abraj was the first MENA-based company to launch integrated fracking services, pioneering the development of unconventional deep tight gas wells.
Abraj Energy Services SAOC will now be utilizing JSRS Certified Suppliers Network (JSRS CSN) for their procurement activities.
NOTE: As per the recent Mandate issued by the Ministry of Energy and Minerals, an Active JSRS Certification is the main criteria to connect with Maha Energy (Oman) Ltd and any JSRS Operator / Buyer / Contractor for procurement opportunities
Connect Now: https://businessgateways.com/TvI4mdhLUdU5ldLLlWmcU9lDPsY-Rs7FSW0z
Register on JSRS: https://businessgateways.com/online-registration
Interested in joining the JSRS Buyers Community?
Write to email@example.com and find out how you can tap into the thousands of JSRS Certified Suppliers Network (JSRS CSN) for your Procurement requirements.