businessgateways, the implementers of Oman’s Joint Supplier Registration System (JSRS), hosted the JSRS Roadshow in Doha.
The Joint Supplier Registration System (JSRS), since going live in 2014, has supported 7000s of companies, through its successful ‘Single Window’ Supplier Registration and Certification mechanism. The JSRS Certificate connects JSRS Certified companies to the procurement opportunities of JSRS Buyers which consists of Oman’s premium companies including O&G and Other Industries.
The pool of JSRS Certified Companies is the ONLY source of suppliers for ALL O&G Operators for their procurement activities. Born of the In-Country Value (ICV) initiative by the Ministry of Oil & Gas, the JSRS Certificate is a Mandatory Requirement for any supplier wanting to work in Oman’s Oil & Gas Industry.
The JSRS is a prime source of ICV eligible suppliers to JSRS Buyers.
The JSRS Roadshow on 26th of September had two sessions (Morning & Afternoon), for their convenience.
Date: 26 September
Morning Session: 10 AM-12 Noon (Introduction & Support)
Afternoon Session: 2 PM - 4 PM (Introduction & Support)
Venue: Scarlet Ballroom, Millenium Plaza Doha, Doha, Qatar.
* Please arrive 30 mins early to complete the event registration. Attendance to the Roadshow is free, but advance booking is a must.
Existing Supplier met us at the Roadshow for:
- Extended support and clarification towards JSRS Certification.
- Understanding the enterprise potential of JSRS
New Suppliers gained from the Roadshow:
- Understanding of JSRS Certificate's critical importance to your business.
- Understanding of JSRS allied systems that unlock immense business potential.
POST A COMMENT