As a JSRS Certified Supplier, you can apply for Additional Certifications endorsed by PDO, Duqm Refinery – OQ, SEZD, Madayn and other JSRS Buyers.Read More →
Subscribe to GCC Open Tenders Service and stay connected to happening business opportunities across 59 Sectors and 9300+ Products/Services.Read More →
Get FREE access to online market reports & research utilized by leading CEOs, governmental and international decision-makers as a key source of insight.Read More →
The foundation layer of JSRS helps you efficiently connect with users of other companies across geographical borders for business opportunities and expansion.Read More →
The JSRS Network
The Ministry of Energy and Minerals
The Ministry of Energy and Minerals, Oman is the governing body that implements and monitors policies for the Oil & Gas Industry.Read More
JSRS Certified Suppliers Network
A unique network consisting of thousands of best-of-breed credibility verified companies, playing an active role in the Procurement action in Oman.Read More
JSRS Buyers Community
JSRS Buyers Community is a highly reputed group of organizations consisting of all the Oil & Gas Operators, Other Industries’ Buyers, Contractors, EPCs across Oman.Read More
globeconnect is an online engagement model aimed at fostering trade and investment related B2B interactions between Omani & the International business communities.Read More
Watch the JSRS Introduction Video
- DRECO ENERGY SERVICES ULC ( DRECO MIDDLE EAST)United Arab Emirates
- ABU ALAA AL AJMI SERVICES TRADING LLCOman
- ACE CRANE SYSTEMS LLCUnited Arab Emirates
- AL BASIL INTERNATIONAL CO LLCOman
- AL BATEEN AL SHAMILA TRAD.CO.RECOman
- AL SAIF CONSTRUCTIONS AND COMMERCIAL SERVICESOman
- ARES PROJECT MANAGEMENT LLCUnited States of America
- BSL PIPES & FITTINGSFrance
- CONTROMET INTERNATIONAL LLCOman
- DAMA NATIONAL INVESTMENTOman
- ELECTRICAL INSULATOR INDUSTRIES LLCOman
- FOXDRILL BVNetherlands
- GULF SEALING TECHNOLOGIES LLC Oman
- HAIZOUM TRADE AND SERVICES LLCOman
- IHS GLOBAL FZ LLCUnited Arab Emirates
- JOSEN PREMIUM LLCUnited States of America
- KUNZITE COMMERCIAL PROJECTS Oman
- OSOOL FOR FINANCIAL AND MANAGERIAL SERVICES SPCOman
- SEASPEED MARINE MANAGEMENT LLCUnited Arab Emirates
- TATA COMMUNICATIONS UK LIMITEDUnited Kingdom
Welcome to the JSRS Certified Suppliers Network
The JSRS Certified Suppliers Network (JSRS CSN) is a unique network consisting of thousands of best-of-breed credibility verified National and International Suppliers, playing an active role in the Procurement action in Oman. By joining this network, you stay connected to opportunities from Oman's Oil & Gas Operators, Contractors and EPCs.
Receive Tender Updates & Business Opportunities across 59 Sectors
businessgateways, in its continuous effort to add value to JSRS Suppliers, offers GCC Open Tenders Service opportunities across ALL industries from the GCC Countries: Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and UAE. This offer is exclusive to JSRS Certified Suppliers Network (JSRS CSN).
Market Intelligence Reports
businessgateways offers free access to online market reports and research which are utilized by leading CEOs, governmental & policy leaders, and international decision-makers as a key source of insight. This feature is exclusive to JSRS Suppliers and Stakeholders
JSRS Buyers Community
OIL & GAS OPERATORS
OTHER INDUSTRY BUYERS
Why Suppliers and Buyers Use JSRS
- Oman's Procurement
- JSRS Introduction
- Why JSRS Certification?
- JSRS Buyers Community
- Certification Process
With projects worth billions in all sectors (Mining, O&G, Water, Electricity, Power and so on), Oman welcomes Suppliers offering top quality Products/Services, adhering to world class best practices.
The future vision for Oman - “Oman 2040” centres around three key pillars: People & Society, Economy & Development and Governance & Institutional performance. Some of the goals set under economy and development:
- Enable local communities to formulate social & economic priorities and operate within a framework of administrative and economic decentralization.
- Set effective and enabling economic legislation system that is abreast with recent developments.
- Active Partnership and integration between the government and the private sector, MSMEs and large corporations.
Reflecting upon Oman’s Vision, JSRS continues to prioritise ICV, local content and has a rigid Supplier Network to assist Operators and Buyers with their procurement activities.
The Joint Supplier Registration System (JSRS) is a 'single window' supplier registration and certification system implemented on behalf of the Ministry of Energy and Minerals, Oman as an industrywide procurement system. Today, the JSRS is fast becoming a National Procurement Initiative which is the primary sourcing base of Oman' s Oil & Gas and other major industries' procurement system.
The objective of JSRS is to facilitate suppliers - national and international, to get certified in a common pool and tap into independent operator opportunities which in turn gives the Operators a direct connectivity to Suppliers and to 'seek and identify' Suppliers for their varying needs.
Why JSRS Certification?
- The JSRS Certification today is a MANDATORY requirement to obtain contracts and procurement opportunities within the Oil & Gas and Other Industries as per the Mandate issued by the Ministry of Energy and Minerals, Oman.
- The JSRS Certificate would endorse the Supplier (national or international) to be termed 'business ready' to deal with Oman's Procurement opportunities. This Certification is managed by businessgateways through a robust diligence process on behalf of all its stakeholders.
- The JSRS Certificate is the core step to be completed by supplier organisations before they can be approved or certified further by other governmental bodies and organisations who are connected to the JSRS.
The Ministry of Energy and Minerals, Oman, along with the Oil & Gas Operators has made the JSRS Certificate a mandatory requirement for suppliers who wish to bid for product tenders and service contracts from the Operators of the Oil & Gas Industry and Buyers from Other Industries.
The 31+ O&G Operators and Other Industries Buyers use only JSRS Certified suppliers for their procurement needs.
JSRS is an In-Country Value initiative of the Ministry of Energy and Minerals, Oman.
JSRS Buyers Community
The Oil & Gas Operators in Oman have identified a major need to create a Joint O&G Supplier certified base of Oman that would form the sourcing basis of their Procurement System.
The Operators who tap into the registered pool of Suppliers on the JSRS Platform will have direct connectivity to the Suppliers in order to publish their procurement opportunities and short list Suppliers based on their respective Pre-Qualification Process.
Following the success of JSRS in the Oil & Gas Industry, buyers from Other Industries are fast adapting to the JSRS. These non-Oil & Gas Industries who utilize the JSRS Suppliers for their procurement action are grouped together into the JSRS Buyers Community.
In-Country Value (ICV) and JSRS
The JSRS is a key enabler of Oman’s In-Country Value (ICV) initiative, supporting Omani Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) and Local Community Contractors (LCCs) with equal opportunities. The JSRS platform implements and enforces MSME Spend Obligations and award transparency across strategic projects by prioritizing the Oman-First growth strategy.
Supporting SME Obligation Initiatives
The heart of JSRS is its Oman-centric suppliers network (JSRS Certified Suppliers Network - JSRS CSN) consisting of thousands of MSMEs, LCCs and Large companies who are directly available for instant connectivity with the JSRS Buyers Community to support their operations and the ICV & SME obligation initiatives.
LCC Certifications on JSRS
The JSRS offers 'Local Community Contractor' (LCC) Special Status exclusive to Omani companies operating within the concession areas of specific Operators. LCCs who meet specific criteria, as defined by these Operators, are identified on the JSRS Certificate as ‘Special Status’ LCC. Companies with the LCC Special Status benefit from priority procurement opportunities.
Prioritizing MSMEs & LCCs
The JSRS Contracts Management System (JSRS-CMS) is a one-stop platform integrating Supplier Sourcing, Response Management, Award Management & Tracking of entire project’s Supply Chain. The JSRS CMS connects the JSRS CSN to entire Supply Chain levels of each project for enhanced SME Opportunities. JSRS-CMS prioritizes MSMEs and LCCs for awarding contracts and eTendering processes.
What Our JSRS Suppliers Say
Here is what our registered suppliers say about JSRS.